Crafting is the way to make Fireworks in Minecraft. The player will first need one crafting table. It can be made by opening your inventory box and placing 4 Wooden Planks into the 2×2 grid.
Paper is the first ingredient needed to make Fireworks. It is also one of the harder ingredients because you will need 3 Sugar Cane to craft Paper. The best way of doing this is to find one Sugar Cane and create a farm of them. This is done by placing the Sugar Cane next to a water source until it has fully grown into 3 Sugar Cane.
Gunpowder is a item that is dropped by various mobs in the game or found in chests. Both the mobs Creepers and Ghasts have the potential of dropping them when defeated. You can add up to 3 Gunpowder to the Crafting recipe. The more that is added to the mixture the higher the rocket is able to fly, up to 3 add in the crafting box.
The basic recipe listed above will only have the firework shoot up in the air. If you would like to add an explosion to the firework, you will need to add more ingredients to the recipe. Fore the firework to have the most basic explosion, they will need to add a Firework Star. Multiple Firework Star are able to be added to a rocket, making them detonate at the same time.
Place the items like how it is displayed below into the table:
Now that you have learned how to make Firework in Minecraft, you can place the rocket in a Dispenser to fire it straight up. They can also be placed from your hand onto a solid block to be fired. One interest fact the creators made was that there is a delay in the sound of the fireworks to simulate it being far away. The flight path is not always the same, as they can offset 5 blocks in any direction from its original path. There are a total of 336 different kinds of rockets you are able to make.
There are 5 different types of effects that can be added to the Firework to change the explosion.
1. Adding a Fire Charge to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion large.
2. Adding a Gold Nugget to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion a star shape.
3. Adding a Mob Head to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion a creeper mob shape.
4. Adding a Feather to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion adds a burst.
Additional Firework Effects
There are additional effects you can add to a firework by adding an ingredient to the firework star, on top of your regular effect ingredient.
1. Adding a Glowstone Dust to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion twinkle.
2. Adding a Diamond to the Firework Star will make the firework explosion leave a trail .